Being an avid beauty lover or precisely a makeup collector, we all have it; The Forgotten Kingdom of makeup products. Whereby we tend to use newly loved beauties in a higher frequency as compared to the old ones. Earlier last month, I have been rummaging through my collection and found some of the things that I have been enjoying in the past and found some longed-lost loves!
1. Victoria Secret Amber Romance Fragrance Mist. An absolute beautiful scent that lingers throughout the day underrating the Fragrance Mist label from the brand. It leans on the heavier notes but is still wearable for classes. Review here.
2. IN2IT Nail Color in 09 Pinky. This cute little bottle of lovely pale pink pearl shade used to be a big failure during the first time use. Streaky, dissatisfying opacity and gloopy. As time goes by, I've taught myself a few tips and tricks on applying this kind of nail varnish and actually make it work. I adore it for classes when it's time of the month for its subdued colour which won't catch too many eyes. Not to mention that it works amazing as a base colour!
3. MaxFactor Lipstick in Rosewood. A My Lips But Better colour that looks very natural on the lips. The formula feels excellent and dreamy which coats every little nook of your pucker and non-drying on the lips. I'd describe the colour as a creamy light mauve pink. An absolute winner of the bunch considering how long it lasted on me!
4. Revlon Superlustrous Lipstick in Pink in The Afternoon. I think everybody and their mother owns and live in this beautiful light pink colour that suits almost every skin tone. One of the very little of light pink I could wear. Not the best long-wearing lip product but I do enjoy having it as part of my collection. Review here.
5. Silkygirl Moisture Gloss in Pretty Nude. This one has unfortunately been discontinued but I have come to a conclusion that this must go away quickly. The formula is great, not the best suited name for it though but I would describe it as a corally pink colour instead of a nude. Review here.
I'm glad that I found my way back to these babies as I've nearly forgotten how amazing they are. From the list, I would definitely be repurchasing the VS Fragrance Mist, Max Factor Lipstick, as well as Pink in The Afternoon. If you do have a rediscoveries, do share with us! :)